General Pakenham’s Final Supper
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 -
Orleans Ballroom, Bourbon Orleans Hotel
717 Orleans St. New Orleans, LA 70116
On the eve of the Battle, enjoy a period candelight dinner with wine, and enjoy a guest appearance by General Pakenham.
- Prepared by Executive Chef Joey Wells & special guest appearances by General Pakenham
- Cocktails 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Five-course dinner with wine 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- $149 per person inclusive of tax & gratuity (online processing fee applies)
Terms & Conditions: Reservations with pre-payment are required in advance. Cancellations are accepted up to Jan 1, 2015.
Introducing a New Orleans historic guided visitor package for those interested in the anniversary of the War of 1812 and the Battle of New Orleans.
- Five night stay in a New Orleans Hotel Collection premium room of choice (Nights of Jan. 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, 2015)
- Transportation to and from the airport by Limousine Livery
- Deluxe in-room 1812-themed amenity
- Special 1812 cocktail at Patrick’s Bar Vin at Hotel Mazarin
- Period 1812 five-course dinner with wine at Hotel Mazarin, prepared by Executive Chef Agnes Bellet; Includes appearance by General Pakenham (Wednesday, January 7)
- Haunted History walking tour in the French Quarter with drinks
- Celebration & reenactment ceremony at Beauregard Plantation at the Chalmette National Battlefield with limousine transportation & personal guide; Dinner at MeMe’s Bar & Grille in Chalmette is included.
January 7, 8, 9 & 10, 2015
Total Package: $2,115 plus tax for two guests
For reservations, please contact Deborah at (504) 529-7527 from 9 am-5 pm weekdays.
Terms & Conditions: Based on availability. Full payment is required at time of booking. Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Reservations are for a premium room at one of the hotels of the New Orleans Hotel Collection. One-Bedroom suite upgrades are available for an additional $200 per night. Hotel reserves the right to substitute any item(s) with an item of equal value. No refunds on unused package components.