NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The New Orleans Hotel Collection Saints Ticket Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 21 years of age or older at date of entry. The New Orleans Hotel Collection L.L.C., and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies (collectively, “Sponsor”), and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members of the immediate family and persons living in the same household of each are ineligible. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. THIS DRAWING IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. TIMING: The Promotion ends September 10, 2015 Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. To enter the Promotion: visit the website at www.neworleanshotelcollection.com/saints and fill in the requested entry form. Limit one entry per person.
4. VERIFICATION: ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE PROMOTION AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected on September 11, 2015 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor (or an independent judging organization) whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in an immediate disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or mail. All selected potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: One Grand Prize winner will receive four tickets to the New Orleans Saints home game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on September 20, 2015 and overnight accommodations at The Whitney Hotel. Approximate total value of prize is $700. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Odds of winning will be determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL: Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and each such parties franchisor, parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Promotion or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prize, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. By participating, participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its appointed judges, which are final and binding in all respects. The Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information including, but not limited to technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, entry materials that have been tampered with, or entries not otherwise in compliance with these Official Rules. The Released Parties reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion if it becomes technically corrupted or if for any reason the Internet portion of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infections by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If for any reason a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Promotion; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Any trademarks, trade names, and/or trade styles used in this Promotion are the sole property of the respective owners of such trademarks, trade names, and/or trade styles and are used herein solely for identification purposes.
11. DISCLOSURES: By registering for the Promotion, you are giving Sponsor permission to send you advertisements, special offers, promotions and other communications to your email account and physical address. You will have the ability to opt-out of future communications.
12. SPONSOR: New Orleans Hotel Collection, LLC, 1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans, LA 70130. The New Orleans Saints and the National Football League do not endorse or sponsor this promotion.
14. WINNER(S) LIST: For the name of the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to be postmarked by October 6, 2015 to New Orleans Hotel Collection, 1380 Port of New Orleans Pl., New Orleans, LA 70130.