The New Orleans Hotel Collection is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Scroll down to view our New Orleans hotel career opportunities.
The French Quarter Butler is committed to the highest standards of service, anticipates as well as expedites, organizes, implements, and delegates effectively. The position requires:
- A strong knowledge of the local area to assist guests with their inquiries is an essential requirement of this position.
- Previous experience in similar position is preferred.
- Posting and balancing charges and settlements for room, restaurant and bar daily work
- Maintaining files
- Resetting the systems for the next day’s operations
The accounting manager ensures the accurate and timely submission of all information required for management decision-making by actively participating in and supervising the operation of the hotel accounting department.
- Indicators of success including the timeliness and accuracy of invoices getting processed; internal controls; A/R and A/P standards met; and timeliness of month end process.
To apply or to view more opportunities, please click here.