The New Orleans Hotel Collection is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Scroll down to view our New Orleans hotel career opportunities.
This is a 12 week assignment. The job of the French Quarter Butler is to centralize the many functions of a guest experience in the body of one resourceful, always-available person. To that end, the French Quarter Butler is the equivalent of one-stop-shopping for requests both large and small. Daily personalized assistance, detailed observation, and the capacity to analyze the guest’s behavior are among the tools used to determine the needs of the guests, and to transform them into services provided.
Front Desk Agents will welcome guests and handle all aspects of guest registration, which can include:
- Expediting the check-in/check-out process with swift computer and cash register skills
- Following hotel rate structures, discounts, and selling strategies
- Issuing room keys
- Informing guests about hotel features and amenities, as well as local attractions
- Satisfying special requests whenever possible
- Finding solutions quickly, and confidently address and resolve guest concerns
To apply or to view more opportunities, please click here.